Monday, May 5, 2008

Where is everyone????

Okay ladies, everyone seemed enthusiastic about the blog, and no one has posted recipes or even commented! Let's get this party started! I would really like to hear if you all have been using your 30 day meal plans and if you've been stocking up on you're ingrediets! Let's hear about it! This week there are lots of cinco de mayo deals at the stores on lots of great things! Check out the bargain moms site in the link list below and you'll see the great promos!

2 comments:

Jamie J said...

I just got on here, I sort of forgot it was here and had to relook up the blog info. Maybe I will send a reminder email about the site. You were so awesome to set it up for us. And I am totally ready to study that bargain moms website. Thanks.

Brandi Watkins said...

I've been using the bargain moms a ton! It saves alot of time! Good idea about the reminder email!